Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Happy 6th Anniversary!

Happy belated anniversary to my fabulous hubby of 6 years. I'm posting this entry over a week late and it includes pictures of our date to the gun range.. my how things have changed since that beautiful September day in 2007! I love how we've grown, not only in family size, but in our relationship with each other and most importantly with God. We both know that change is a part of life, but as our verse declares, I am confident that we will continue  "being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind." And that we "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves,  not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others." Philippians 2:2-4. Thank you for your humble love, your outstanding job of being a father, and your drive to provide for your family. I love you deeply :c)
09-29-47
" />
09-29-49
" />
09-29-50
" />

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP