Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Monday, August 5, 2013

Zoo time with Summer!

Summer came down to visit (planned last minute) on Tuesday, I was grateful she spent her day off to come visit us! I was also happy that she was agreeable to go to the zoo, it's actually one of her tasks this year to take all of her nieces/nephews to the zoo- check for Isaiah and Eli! I was babysitting my friend's granddaughter while she was in and recovering from surgery, so we got to try out the double stroller. I still love the Bumbleride, and the double worked great at the zoo! The day was nice, not all the animals were out, but we definitely got a show from the chimps (Summer squealed at the twin babies, I think she enjoyed them more than the kids!). Enjoy-








I love that guy! We also got to have an impromptu date night at the park on Thursday  when I ended up getting off work early. I had my big camera there, but the battery was dead, so hopefully you can enjoy more iPhone pics :c)




Here he is tickling baby :c )

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP