Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Sha&Bryan Wedding: Harn Homestead, OKC

About 3 months ago I get a phone call from my photolife buddy, Rick. He left a message to warn me that his daughter Sha' would be calling. The next message was excited Sha', telling me that Bryan asked her to marry him last night and she wants me to shoot the wedding on 10-10-10. That's right, Sha' planned this beautiful wedding in 3 short months (in which time she also started her first teaching job and bought her first house.. go get 'em girl!) Despite the beauty of the day, gorgeous light, and rustic location, the thing that stands out most to me is endearing love that Sha' and Bryan have for each other. Through out the night, Byran kissed Sha' sweetly on the forehead about a gazillion times. Literally. They cried, smiled, and laughed. It was precious. I'll let you see for yourself-

Sha' started getting ready and her and Bryan's new home.

Vert3
Harn Homestead made for a stunning backdrop.
blog-1
The lace and sparkle on the dress were a perfect contrast in this country setting
Vert2
As were these girly details-
Vert1
Like I said, lace and sparkle
blog-2
The bouncer for the girls room
blog-4
The good-lookin' groom and his precious niece
Vert12
There were details everywhere!
blog-3
LOVED LOVED this first look... their emotion was beautiful.
Vert11

blog-7

Vert10

blog-8
The happy couple and a few on-lookers
Vert9
Love this undirected shot :c)
blog-10
Sha' and I share a tree-hugger's mind... so I know she'll fully appreciate this
blog-21
A different look
blog-22
Sweet moments
blog-11
What a fun and colorful wedding party!
blog-13

blog-12

Vert7
There were a few sprinkles right before the ceremony.. here's a couple fellow photolifers standing by with protection in case the sky opened up... the show must go on!
Vert13
But the rain held off, and Rick got to walk his oldest daughter down the isle as a proud pop!
blog-20
The vows
blog-14
The ceremony: The celebration!
Vert5
Loved the cake and topper :c)
blog-5
The scene just before sunset
blog-16
A very romantic first dance under the stars
Vert4
Farewell!
blog-17

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP