Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Kacey&Matt Engaged!

I love to see my sister smile.
As I edit the pictures of my sisters engagement session, all I see are smiles. If I wasn't madly in love with my husband, it probably would have made me want to puke to watch how giddy she is for Matt. So dad, despite your facebook comment on the preview picture about their need to work on eye contact, I have plenty of pictures to prove otherwise. And when I say plenty, I mean plenty, so let's begin..

The dashing Matt Price and beautiful Kacey Becker in an amazing location!
Vert9

blog-3

blog-4
See.. even you have to smile at this :c)
Vert8

blog-5

blog-8

blog-7
I had to document that Kacey hiked through the park and down the cavern in these...
blog-9
After the park, we headed to the Bishop Mc Guinness football field where Matt coaches
blog-11

blog-10

blog-12
Then it was off to the lake for another competitive game... Monopoly!
blog-14

blog-16

Vert7

blog-15
Their boxer, Reggie, joined in the fun
blog-17

blog-18
And watched from a distance
blog-13
Kacey laughs, and Matt shows off :c)
Vert6
But there were sweet moments as well
blog-19
Next up, family portraits on the beach!


blog-20
Love this
blog-21

Vert4
Mmmmm... flair...
blog-22

Vert3
In the fading light, the beach was just beautiful. Matt is a big ocean guy, so this was a prefect location..
blog-24
Can't you just hear Jack Johnson singing in the background?
blog-25

blog-26
Kacey asks for a kiss, and receives!
Vert11

blog-23
Then the God painted the sky with the most glorious color-
blog-27
So we had some silhouette fun
Vert10
And we ended our 3 hour session in awe
blog-28

God has been so gracious to Kacey and I, and I pray over her and Matt's relationship as they make this life long commitment. Lord, let them love as You love us.

If you want to see the whole session (yes, there's even more pictures!) head over to www.ashleyophoto.com/photocart. The access code is Kacey's last name (for now)!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP