Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Mannschreck Family Session: Guthrie, OK

Yay for another favorite family of mine! And another neighbor!
The Mannschreck's and I headed up to Guthrie to document 4-year old Mason and 2-year old Averie. These two are a constant ball of energy, but I had a blast chasing and playing! enjoy-

blog-2

blog-1

blog-16

blog-11

blog-10

blog-8
I love that their hearts are as beautiful as their looks are!
blog-9
Father & Son
blog-6
Mother & Daughter
blog-7
Boy + Stick
blog-5

blog-4

blog-18

blog-15
Real moments :c)
blog-12
We snuck in a mini-maternity session since Kristin and Mike are expecting their 3rd kid next month!
blog-22

blog-23

blog-25

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP