Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Jamie&Jeff's Wedding: Chirst the King, OKC

Jeff and Jamie said "I do" last month on a beautiful September day.
Besides just the day, there was so much beauty abound: the church, the details, the family and friends, and of course Jamie and Jeff's love. Jamie worked with us for a while at Deaconess and I was thrilled to watch her commit her life the an honorable man. Thanks for including me in your day!
Like I said, Christ the King Church had beauty everywhere I turned!
Vert6
Loved Jamie's boots :c)
blog-1
The details
Vert4
Jamie's sister getting her ready
blog-2
Love eyelashes..
blog-3
These boys were just too cute!
blog-4
Gorgeous
Vert3
Isn't she a beautiful bride?
blog-6

Vert5

blog-8
These girls knew how to work it!
blog-10

blog-11

blog-9
Ha! This picture is more classic than the car!
blog-12
Ceremony time!
Vert7
It amazes me how much emotion this shot holds...
blog-14
Blessing of the rings
blog-15
Keepin' it country!
blog-2-2

blog-3-2
The flowers and cake.. yumm
Vert2

blog-17
Goodbye!
Vert1

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP