Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Brooke's Senior Session

This is my best friend's little sister, Brooke. And now I get to sound like the old person I told myself I'd never become, because I knew Brooke back when she was just this big! She was about 10, and now she's a senior in high school.. how can that happen?! Well, just like I said when I was young, it happens. So I documented this time of her life with some senior pictures. Summer and her sister drove down to Edmond and let me take them around to some country locations. Brooke has amazing eyes and a sweet spirit, and my camera loved her :c)
My favorite tree at Mitch
blog3

blog-4

blog-5

blog2

blog-6
I melted when I saw these beautiful yellow weeds along with Brooke's yellow shirt!
blog-7

blog-8
Mmmm... those eyes!
blog-11

blog-10
Summer knows how to make her laugh :c)
blog-9

blog-12
Isn't she gorgeous?
blog-13
Brooke can totally pull of cameo and boots
blog1
They paved the road to this location, which got me lost, so by the time we got here, it was dark. But I used some off-camera flash and Brooke worked it!
blog-14

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP