Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

meet beckham miles

after i started working on this post, i debated whether i should be posting it or not. it is the newborn session of mr. beckham miles, son of my lifegroup buds boz and michelle. the only reason i debated showing you this handsome man is because i don't want to promote my newborn photography. i feel like this is not one of my strong areas for several reasons (which all manifested themselves at some point in this shoot). there are photographers out there who can work magic with babies, and i used this experience to determine if i had that magic. it's a negative. but i did have fun hanging out with my friend and her adorable son, and couldn't resist not showing her off.
loved these suitcases that she had at her house

sweet boy :c)

haha.. funny face!

back to sweet again

onto sleepy..

this pic was too show off this cute little boy on the couch reupholstered my michelle. she's been taking a class, and i wanted to show of her handiwork! if you need anything reupholstered, give me a shout!

of course, the uniting rings and the tiny feet~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you dont give yourself neeeeear enough credit- you did a great job!! We're so happy with what you did.
-Michelle

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP