Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, July 31, 2009

jamie&ben's maternity session

hello!
i'm getting ready to head of to tipton for another year at the tipton church picnic! click the link to see my pics from last year..
but before i go, i watned to share jamie and ben's maternity session that was shot on sunday at will rogers park in okc. jamie and ben have been married 4 years, and will be welcoming corbin into their famliy sometime in october. jamie is all belly right now, which makes for some stinkin' cute pics! check 'em out


don't they just look stunning together?


this bridge was fun!
love it :c)
okay, i was soo excited to see these beautiful backlit trees. this was def. my favorite location!


the shirt says it all

i love this! jamie went to hobby lobby to collect some crafts for her belly :c)
and then it was ben's idea to spell out 'corbin's room'... we loved it!
ps.. is that not just a perfect prego belly? and i also want to take this time to appologize to all those who don't like to look at prego belly's, like my husband..
last shot of the day
congrats jamie and ben!
have a great weekend.. i'll come back with more pics!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP