Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Monday, July 13, 2009

a bridal learning session

here i go appologizing again.
i know i've been posting more 'life' posts than 'photography', and that all the posts have been few and far between, but with vacationing taking us out of town, and work occupying every day we're in town.. i've been busy. plus, my photoshop has been acting up.. so i can't save my edited pics. so that means i'm posting some pictures i took a couple weeks ago from a 'teaching' session our talented teacher creel held for us at the botanical gardens. our models were an already married couple from sapulpa, and on of our pl.tv members, chainey (even though i love her pics, she's a beautiful bride, i'll have to wait until after her wedding in a couple months to share them with you..). onto my unedited, uncolorcorrected, unaltered pictures (now you can appreciate what photoshop can do!)





i like the curves here..

cute couple





love this one





and here's some of the background action going on. i've never shot with this many other photographers (there were about 10 if us), it was fun!

our fearless leader


and his faithful sidekick hard at work.. (note the toe point :c)

2 comments:

capturedbycheryl.com said...

lOVE IT.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO TAKE PICTURE OF ME AND JOSH.....YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!

Echo | Photoworks said...

lol at the toe point

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP