Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

prayer request

i have a prayer request for you all today. i would like you to stop and say a prayer for Zachary, the 16 year old son of a friend from my photo life group. He has cerebral palsy and had to undergo a dangerous operation on his back today. he is now safe in recovery, but will have to remain in the hospital for about 10 more days. please pray for zach and his family during his hospitalization and for everyone to be able to adjust to a new way of life when the get to take him home.

i also have a praise to report with this same story! besides having to worry about zach making it through surgery (he has a bad reaction to anesthesia, but he tolerated it well this time, praise God), my friend was informed that they would have to totally redo their home bathroom to be able to care for zach when he gets home. they priced the renovations at around $9,000, but thanks to all the wonderful people at lifechurch.tv, this price will be reduced drastically due the the help of volunteers! how wonderful! so please also include these people in your prayers, that they may be blessed for their generosity!


here's zach at his 16th bday party with plg

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP