Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

oh la la

hey all! here's another first for me, what i call an oh la la session!
this was a boudoir shoot (tasteful photos that hint at sexiness.. according to wedding-photographers-directory.com). we were at the beautiful mcbirney mansion for most of this shoot (except for when we ran out of time and went to a friends house and revamped a bedroom into our own personal studio...but that's another story :c).
although we were all completely novice to the type of posing and attitude for the pics, we eventually got into the groove and had a lot of fun. here's a hint at what we got..

(her hubby is a cubs fan)
i love her beautiful eyelashes here!
the mansion had the best stuff to work with! check out the wallpaper!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP