Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

lovin' life together

i know, i know.. your tired of news. but too bad, cause that's what i got (and i just feel so compelled to share!)

the inspector spent all morning at our (hopefully) future home today, and it passed with flying colors! so as long as termites haven't taken residence in this beautiful house, we should be closing on the 28th of next month. its going to be a difficult wait (we are just soo excited!) but God is making sure that he doesn't overload us right now (which i would do if it weren't for his road blocks). a little bonus to the whole deal, our first year anniversary, sept. 29, will be our first full day to own our home (if things go as planned). what a great present!

ray is still enjoying his job so far, and will hopefully become very buff very soon, now that he's signed up at the chesapeake gym! (as if he's not already ;c)

i will be starting my first day as a clinical adjunct teacher for rose state in exactly a week.. this means i will be teaching 4th semester students in the hospital for their last clinical during school. i will be doing this 2 days a week while still working my job at deaconess. as scary and intimidating as this all is for me, i feel that i need to give a shot. so i'm going at it with prayers and patience, and hopefully i will be able to lead the students well (but i'd appreciate any extra prayers that i can get to succeed at this venture!)



here's the new future home of the ofosu's. it's also in edmond, and very beautiful

its got great natural light with all these big windows!
our soon-to-be master
and the gorgeous living room... you're all invited!
to top it all off, tonight was date night! we treated ourselves to some brazillian food
then to a walk in the botanical gardens! many blessings :c)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

This post confused me soooo much! But I think I'm getting it- that house is your NEXT "future home," not your CURRENT(one month from now) future home- right??? Anyways! You both look great at date night, miss you both! Oh, and Ash congrats on the the teaching thing- I'll keep you in my prayers, I know you'll be great!

Lindsey said...

Nowww, I'm clear. Thanks for the text, Ash :) Congrats on the gorgeous home!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP