Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

frustrations

i know, i know. in the big scheme of things, the little frustrations that i complain about are no big deal. buuut sometime it helps just to vent!
i am not by any means computer savvy. if you've ever watched my type you'd wonder how my backspace button isn't broke yet. i don't know what a ram is, or how to search for lost things, or how to be patient with a slow connection! so although i really enjoy photography, i hate the computer aspect of it. today's delema: i finally was able to put together a cute little photo board (one document in photoshop containing several images displayed in a appealing way- ashely webster). but now i can't get it to upload onto blogger (one of the main purposes!). facebook was able to accept it, and i ran through my short list of things to check. so in my frustration, you just get picture from a frustrating moment on our trip to kansas.
this is the scene we got to look at for about 10 mins by a town right next to tipton. with out much of an explanation from the orange jacket man (equipment... must wait.. white truck!) he resumed his post and left us looking left, right, up, and down to figure out what we were waiting for! finally a white truck with a big 'follow me' sign came, and we discovered that they were doing construction and had to direct traffic through the one lane road. can't they teach the man stopping traffic in the middle of nowhere that one phrase!!
so lesson learned, frustrations happen. thankfully there is a God with a big 'follow me' sign who wants to direct our path. too bad He doesn't fix computers..

okay, i just want to add one more analogy. even though we couldn't see anything that would warrant a need to stop here, the man knew what was up ahead. just like how God can see to what lies ahead. that's why, as ray and i tackle the all the decisions that go with buying a house, we just pray that we follow God's directions and don't get caught up in just what we see 'right now'

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP