Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

celebration!

yay yay yay! what a day!
ray has officially been offered (and accepted) the job a chesapeake! he will be starting this monday, the 18th!
so now the we have house purchasing underway ( i got to sign my name a million times today, it really does feel like your signing your life away..) and ray has a job again, lets get back to photography :c)
last week i got to visit my old friend angela (who also recently purchased a beautiful house) and her darling daughter, audrey. audrey will be turning 2 at the end of this month, so to celebrate, we took some pictures! it was a very rainy day, but just after the rain stopped and the sun was beginning to set, we went outside to 'play', here's the images.



look at those adorable curls!
the joys of childhood..
she's a little model!
i love the pure joy you can feel in this picture
she's such a happy girl
happy againalthough here she looks a little mischievous
such beautiful eyes

thanks to everyone for all your thoughts a prayers!!

1 comment:

Nancy :) said...

I love you darling girl! Thank you for taking (and sharing) the beautiful pictures of my beautiful grandaughter!!!! Next time you come South I hope to be able to hug your neck! Congrats to you and Ray on the purchase of your new home!
Take care!! Nancy :)

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP