Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Grandma's in town!

Grandma Sampson made it all the way from Ghana! Rays mom moved to the states with Ray and Judy in 1993. She moved back to Ghana around 4 years ago and hasn't been back to the States since, so it was about time! It was her first time to meet her 2 grandsons, and they both took to her quick! She's bonded quickly with Eli with lots if holding time, and Isaiah loves to play with "ga-ma", shutting me out of the room! It's been great for Ray and Judy to have their mom around (it works out great that Judy is in the same house). Honey is also a big fan and won't leave the kitchen when Terry is cooking, but the rest of the family is just as excited about the food! Sadly I haven't gotany pics and haven't been sitting down to the big computer much, but we made a trip to the fair on Fridsy that I documented withy phone, so I'll share those! Since she's here for 4 months, I'm sure there will be more pics to come :c)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP