Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Monday, September 9, 2013

Eli's Newborn Session(s)

09-09-25-Edit
Look who's 1 month old today! I can't believe how much faster time is going this time and just how much a baby grows in a month! Now that I know the difference between a newborn and a baby, I'm amazed at how different Eli already is! He's plumping up (which I love :c) and I can tell he's longer just by how far he reaches across when I nurse him. He's out of the newborn clothing, giving sweet smiles, and staying awake longer. He's also got some great neck strength! I honor of Eli's 1 month in this world, I thought I'd share a few of his newborn images! This is a mixture of images shot by Belinda, Cheryl, and myself. Enjoy-
IMG_4008-64

IMG_4002-63

IMG_3988-55
Little feet
IMG_9771-2

IMG_9775-2

Little lips.. IMG_4034-78

IMG_4209-109
This is Lorelei Willis, born only 2 days before Eli! Aren't they adorable :c)
IMG_9861-2
Holding hands..
IMG_9842-2
I love to love on this man :c)
IMG_4027-71

IMG_4085-94

His dad's a fan of him as well
IMG_1731-2

IMG_1712-2

IMG_1680-2

08-15-42

Big brother got in on the action!
IMG_1577-2-2
Here is a compilation of my 2 boys
Eli&IsaiahNB

Isaiah is such a sweet older brother, it makes a mom's heart melt :c)08-15-14

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP