Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sophia's 1st Birthday Party

Happy 1st Birthday Sophia! We were in Tulsa last weekend to celebrate this sweet girls 1st birthday!
FirstBdayBlog-3
She had a beautiful cake
FirstBdayBlog-1
Since her mom is part wedding planner, the setup was perfect!
FirstBdayBlog-4
 Sophia got lots of attention
FirstBdayBlog-6
and lots of lovin'!
FirstBdayBlog-5
 I enjoyed these 2 guys oogeling this baby!
FirstBdayBlog-7
And Isaiah enjoyed all his time with aunt Summer!
FirstBdayBlog-8
This kid looks like he would enjoy some presents...
FirstBdayBlog-10
This baby was enjoying life!
FirstBdayBlog-11
And this mom enjoyed her son :c)
FirstBdayBlog-13
Look, he want to enjoy you too!
FirstBdayBlog-12
 Gold rings are a part of Korean tradition
FirstBdayBlog-9
 I love how little man is tinkering with his toy out front
FirstBdayBlog-15
while the girls in back are enjoying the dollhouse
FirstBdayBlog-14
The scene at the clubhouse
FirstBdayBlog-16
 Mom and her one year old baby!
FirstBdayBlog-17
There is a Korean tradition where guests vote to guess which item Sophia will pick. Each item stood for something like long life, health, athlete, etc, and Sophia's choice is also supposed to predict her future.
FirstBdayBlog-19
She went for entertainer!
FirstBdayBlog-20
Cake time!
FirstBdayBlog-21
She's not too sure about it..
FirstBdayBlog-22
But she was a good sport!
FirstBdayBlog-23
Happy 1st Birthday!
FirstBdayBlog-25

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP