Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Halle & Cambri's 2 Year Session- Tulsa

I had this fun session a couple weeks ago with Halle and Cambri, cousins who are now almost 2 years old.. where does the time go?! The weather was great, the girls looked adorable, and in usual 2-year old fashion, were excerting their independence throughout the shoot :c) I thought it was fun to put the session together as a compilation and just learned that I can do this in lightrom (huray!). I would like for it to be bigger on the page, but it's giong to take some more playing and I decided that I just wanted to get this session posted, so bear with me on this as I figure it out. I enjoyed some of the more candid moments throughout the shoot, and hope that you do as well!
Sweet Miss Cambri
Cambri2YBlog
Adorable Miss Halle
HalleBlog

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP