Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It's a....

It'saboy
With Isaiah, I wanted to wait to find out the sex until birth, but thanks to a car accident and not very shy baby.. we saw that Isaiah was a boy at 13 weeks. Even though we didn't make it to birth, Ray let me decide to wait, so with baby #2, I let him decide to find out (which is exciting as well!). I will be 20 weeks tomorrow and had my big anatomy scan today. We had the sonographer put the picture with the sex of the baby in an envelope so we could find out at home. Ray certainly did not want to have a gender reveal party, but I wanted to have fun with it somehow. I did not want to do something I had already seen all over pintrest, so I had the 'awesome' idea to put confetti in balloons, and pop them to find out. Too bad I didn't find opaque balloons.Even though we got a sneak peak, we had fun trying to create a fun picture (everyone even played along with me and allowed us to try several different versions. I'm thankful my husband and sister-in-law are nice to pregnant people :c) Thanks to Judy for snapping the pics for us! Here are the out-takes

Our pre-pop pic (trying not to actually look at the balloons).It'sa..-1
But we knew before we popped (which we were pretty sure he was a boy anyways)
It'sa..-2
Ray is an excellent balloon popper
It'sa..-4
 Mine never did burst..
It'sa..-5
 Next, we threw some in the air
It'sa..-6
Then we had just Ray pop a balloon
It'sa..-7
Ray's face is not so much reflective of having a boy (he actually said he is relieved... girl hater..) but is a post glitter-fied face
It'sa..-8
We threw one more time
It'sa..-9
 Then tried blowing the glitter- this pic had good glitter, but Isaiah was blinking
It'sa..-10
And here we have open eyes, but less glitter
It'sa..-11
It's all right, we had fun!
It'sa..-12

 So, even if my creative "confetti in balloons" didn't work out quite as planned, we still had fun and are excited about adding another sweet boy to our family! And the awesome thing about him coming just 23 months after Isaiah, they will be in the same season of clothes, we are stocked and good to go! Now I just need to vacuum up this mess in the office..

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your sweet family is too cute! I think these came out really well. Totally pin-worthy. :)

Katie said...

Yeah for two boys!!! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP