Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, March 29, 2013

A Visit to Gigi and Papa's-


My sister and I made a trip to Odessa to visit my dad and family last weekend. We decided to leave the hubs' at home so that we could make the trip a few days longer. It was a great trip and I was happy to spend the time with my sis and get to see my family! But I don't think that anyone enjoyed it as much as Isaiah did. He gets all the attention at Gigi and Papa's house, and he revels in it :c) Here's Isaiah on the last day out to breakfast with Gigi and Papa.
03-25-2
 3 sisters :c)
03-24-1
 Isaiah and the dogs teamed up to find a way to get them inside... sneeky sneeky...
03-22-9
He also found some geese
03-23-13
 My parents hosted dinner for the boys varsity soccer team Friday night, we cooked a huge batch of shrimp, corn, and potatoes in this BIG pot (which was the smaller one, my dad talked my stepmom out of the bigger one!) thanks to some help from my grandpa
03-22-10
 Isaiah thought he was one of the soccer dudes!
03-22-11
But at the game the next day, he had his eyes on this cute little girl (who kept giving him all her food, she already knows the way to a man's heart!). Guess he is acting like a teen already...
03-23-15
But just so I don't get too far ahead of myself, here's the little man tuckered out at naptime :c)
03-23-14
We made it back in OK just in time for Isaiah's second to last day of swim class! We finished up yesterday and this kid is ready for summer time swimming! (Ray is giving the "Isaiah smile" there, if you're curious..)
03-25-16

So glad we were able to make the trip, next time down there, Isaiah will have to share the spotlight with baby brother!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP