Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Gavin's 1st Birthday Party

I loooved last Saturday- the weather was perfect, I got to do a good outdoor workout with my sis, buy some items to start my square foot garden (I'm attempting to garden this year!), shoot a lovely engaged couple, and see me good friends at Gavin's birthday party! Gavin's parents threw him a circus themed birthday party, enjoy-GavinsOneBlog-5

The adorable table set upGavinsOneBlog-1
from another angle
GavinsOneBlog-2
Note: Isaiah is pointing to this pic and saying "mmmm", and it was "mmm"!
GavinsOneBlog-4

If Ray were here, he'd be pointing and saying "mmm". The man doesn't like popcorn and isn't into sweets that much, but loves this white chocolate covered popcorn!GavinsOneBlog-3

Hotdogs, chips, and some animal sandwiches, the prefect circus food!GavinsOneBlog-6
The goodie table and monthly pic banner
GavinsOneBlog-7
Gavin with uncle Josh
GavinsOneBlog-8
Gavin's parents, Sydnie and Jeremy (yes, Jeremy has a twin brother, and it just might have Gavin confused ;c)
GavinsOneBlog-9
Me and my name twin, Ashley!
GavinsOneBlog-1-2
Isaiah in the bounce house
GavinsOneBlog-10

Cake Time!GavinsOneBlog-13


GavinsOneBlog-12


GavinsOneBlog-15

This guy wasn't afraid to get all up in it!GavinsOneBlog-16

Gavin's "mmm" face!GavinsOneBlog-17
Love this shot, such a sweet stud!
GavinsOneBlog-18

He left us with a slight mess to clean upGavinsOneBlog-19


GavinsOneBlog-20

Isaiah's telling secrets about Grayden, Max isn't so sure about it....GavinsOneBlog-21

And they were definitely done by the time we tried to get all 4!GavinsOneBlog-22

Happy 1st Birthday Gavin!
I hope that you all enjoyed your Saturday as well!
 
p.s. In my purse sits and envelope with the sex of baby #2.... We will be finding out when Ray gets home from work tonight!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP