Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Our Easter Weekend

Our Easter weekend stated with an egg hunt at Michelle's house. Last year Isaiah was just a bump in my tummy, this time he got to wear some bunny ears (he wasn't the best at searching for eggs, but he sure did like to eat them! yes, they are plastic..)

4-7-8
Eating a candy wrapper with the Easter bunny.. at least he wasn't like his aunt who was scared of big fluffy bunnies!
4-7-11
Again, trying to eat a plastic egg (thanks to aunt Kacey who helped him gather these eggs :c)
4-7-20
Isaiah's buddies Braden and Nate were there
4-7-19
The LaRues and Ofosus!
4-7-23
Thanks to host Michelle
4-7-24
Isaiah ridin high
4-7-25

Our little family :c)4-7-29
After the hunt we drove to Tulsa and spent the weekend with my mom and stepdad. This is the first time since my sister got married last April that the whole family has been home at the same time, it was a great weekend!
4-7-34
Despite the training Isaiah endured on over the weekend, little man is still not crawling. His best effort is to put his arms and legs in the air and just float on his belly (it reminds me of Tom Cruise in Mission: Impossible.. Ray commented that attempting to crawl this way is an impossible mission!) But isnt' he cute? I'm enjoying the pleasures of a stationary baby for now :c)
4-10-502

Isaiah did impress us this weekend with his quick learning abilities! My mom bought him a new toy, and within a couple minutes he figured out how to pull the knob to have to toy pop up, then he even put it back down so he could repeat! I haven't seen him play like this, so it was really neat to watch him pick it up so quick. I though I videoed it, but apparently I videoed in between the times I thought I was recording.. boo!

I hope you enjoyed your Easter weekend :c)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP