Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Farewell Perritts~

Ray, Isaiah and I made a trip back to Tulsa this weekend to join the Crew in saying goodbye to the Perritts! Alec is one of Ray's best friends and his parents have become like family over the years. They are moving from their home in Tulsa to Houston, and decided to host a farewell party for their last weekend in OK. It was a treat to get to see Alec (who also lives in Houston) and the whole crew together at once! We had good food and lots of fun..
we'll miss you guys!

Here's Isaiah with uncle Alec
3-31Blog-1
(sorry my pics went small, but it's getting too late to correct)
Here are the Perritts with Stella and Isaiah
3-31Blog-2
The kiddos
3-31Blog-3
Isaiah's intrigued, Stella's playing hard to get..
3-31Blog-1-2
An up-to-date picture of us all! I'm sure it will continue to change over the years as we continue to grow our families :c)
3-31Blog-13
The guys (the flamingo is for Ray... it's another story)
3-31Blog-6
The girls
3-31Blog-12
and the next generation
3-31Blog-10
I thought this was cute because it looks like Stella is sneaking up on Isaiah :c)
3-31Blog-7
I just find him so adorable :c) (you look cute too Abby!)
3-31Blog-5

After a great Saturday in Tulsa, we drove back Sunday morning, finished our bible study for the week, watched church online, played some vball with Matt and Kacey, attended a 1-year old's birthday, then hosted lifegroup. What a fabulous day! My favorite part.. my baby playing in the grass (and eventually napping) while I got to play some long awaited sand volleyball (no belly slowing me down this year!)
4_1

Yes, he's wearing his swimsuit because I am that ready for the water!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP