Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

OfosuCard copy

Happy Easter all!
Even though it was fun to have Easter egg hunts, bunnies, and good food, I am most thankful that our Savior came to this world to save us from our sin. It thrills me to know that my God is more powerful than death itself. I stand in awe when I read passages of prophesy like Isaiah 53:1-6

1 Who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?
2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
3 He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

4 Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the LORD has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

The above does not state a position many would like to be in, but the Son of God freely came to this world accepting the task to die for us. I pray that you realize just how awesome this is!

Below are a few images from our session at Limerick Studio with Creel McFarland. I loved getting some shots with a real bunny.. and I love this handsome man :c) Thank you Mr. M!! Enjoy-

700_1545x
700_1517x

700_1577x

700_1448x

700_1470x

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP