Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kelli's Family Shoot: Downtonw, OKC

Check out Kelli and her adorable sons, Braden and Bryson!
We got together on a nice Saturday and walked around the canal in Bricktown, snapping some fabulous photos along the way! Enjoy-

B&Bblog-13
Braden was a natural in front of the camera, and he actually enjoyed it!
B&Bblog-11
Bryson likes to play and have fun.. with a smile that is infectious!
B&Bblog-12
The boys givin' their mom some love
B&Bblog-9
Such sweet kids :c)
B&Bblog-8
And goofy ones!
B&Bblog-10
A family stroll
B&Bblog-6
These boys are just too cute!
B&Bblog-3
Love their brotherly love
B&Bblog-5
More lovin' for mom!
B&Bblog-4
See what I mean about that smile?!
B&Bblog-1
Heartbreaker-
B&Bblog-2

I work with Kelli and have met her kids a handful of times, but the instant they saw me, I was their friend. I love this! I was such a shy little girl that I'm always amazed by kids who can interact with adults in such a friendly way. Thanks for letting me capture your sweet family Kelli!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP