Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Isaiah: 5 Months Now!

So I haven't really posted much on Isaiah since Christmas... a month is too long for a baby!
I wanted to do a more organized post, but here's to just getting pics up-


Isaiah and Grayden last month
12-10-3
Here's a cute cheer from when I was shooting his tooth (he now has 2!)
12-121-33
Here he is today.. sitting unsupported for several seconds! He also rolled back to front yesterday!
1-28-6
His cute giggle (and dirty nose..)
4thMonth-13
A funny face!
4thMonth-7
Tears and drool..
4thMonth-5
Hanging with Honey
4thMonth-4
He does great in his bumbo!
4thMonth-2
Already very studious :c)
4thMonth-3
Getting big in his carseat (and heavy)!
4thMonth-1
In his crib
4thMonth-9
with the giggles :c)
4thMonth-10
And if you missed it on facebook, this was his hair at the beginning of the month.. thankfully it's already growing in some..
397842_915886534321_44000983_38323558_1501517435_n

Isaiah turned 5 months on Thursday... it's flying by!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP