Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

3rd Annual Pumpkin Carving Party!

Can you believe it? Last weekend was the 3rd Annual Pumpkin Carving Party!
I'm so excited that people are beginning to expect it! God blessed us with a gorgeous day (actually, it was a bit hot in the sun). Neighbors, lifegroup members, and friends all showed up in my driveway to carve some good lookin' pumpkins! And although this is the 3rd party, it was Isaiah's first!

Here's Isaiah in his spiffy overalls and the pumpkin he helped decorate :c)
pumpkincarving-9
Some of the action..
pumpkincarving-3
The kids were all into it in the beginning.
pumpkincarving-4
Then they found better things to do (like sleep)
pumpkincarving-1
But with the help of mom and dad, we ended up with completed pumpkins!
pumpkincarving-5
Kid zone
pumpkincarving-6
Big kid zone ;c)
pumpkincarving-7
The Finks
pumpkincarving-8
Crazy Dillon
pumpkincarving-10
Thomas and Willow
pumpkincarving-11
Me with my favorite guest-
pumpkincarving-12
The Willis clan
pumpkincarving-17
This is how Isaiah finished out the day..
pumpkincarving-16
Beautiful pumpkins!
pumpkincarving-15

I never did get a shot at the height of activity (its difficult to host and shoot) but I did actually clear out a pumpkin this year (but never actually carved it..). I made my usual pumpkin spiced and iced cookies aaand pumpkin snickerdoodles, which were a big hit! This is just the beginning of holiday parties, and I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pics of the kids ... I had forgotten about them ... just thought of them and was praying you had posted! THANK YOU!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP