Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Stella's Here!

Meet Stella Simpson!
She is the beautiful daughter of our good friends, Mark and Abby. I remember when Ray asked me, 'guess who's pregnant'. I though, 'oh my it's starting!" Little did I know we would on their heels with a baby of our own! Sometimes I like to think of Stella as Isaiah's future girlfriend (even though I told myself I would never do that with my kids... I'm sure there's many more of those to be broken..). I have to say, Stella is the sleepiest baby I have ever had the opportunity to shoot, and I enjoyed every minute (even though we were sweating through the shoot after turning off the AC in 100 degree weather). Mark and Abby have a house with plenty of light, great props, a beautiful baby, and fun company, so I really enjoyed this shoot! I hope that you enjoy the pics :c)

BabyStella-1

BabyStella-2

BabyStella-3

BabyStella-4

BabyStella-5

BabyStella-6

BabyStella-7
I have always wanted to try to pose a baby up like this. I have never had a baby sleep heavy enough to attempt. Stella was out, so her daddy Mark and I gave it a shot. This was the closest we got.
BabyStella-9
Then she quickly fell...
BabyStella-10
to this not-so-desired position. Don't worry, Stella was not harmed in the making of these photos. But I'm ready for Isaiah to get here to try again! (although I hear it's difficult to shoot your own baby)
BabyStella-11

BabyStella-8

BabyStella-12

BabyStella-13

BabyStella-14

BabyStella-16

BabyStella-17

BabyStella-18

BabyStella-19

Such a beautiful family. Can't wait to see little Stella grow up in this loving, Christ-centered family :c)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP