Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

My First Baby Shower

Last Saturday was my first baby shower!
Shower1-4
It was beautiful and lovely and I really enjoyed being around all my lifegroup girls!
Shower1-2
My friends Contessa and Jules were the hostesses (this is Jules stunning home)
Shower1-7
I certainly feel like the 'big' sister here!
Shower1-14
A good friend Melonie, who only 6 months ago was were I am at :c)
Shower1-12
We were not short on babies at this party! So many of my Lifechruch friends have welcomed new little ones into their homes, this is Addalynne Grace. It took me a minute before I realized that 3 of the babies at the shower were babies that I specifically prayed for (each couple was trying to get pregnant) and to see them all in one place at the same time.. it just made me heart happy to see God's answered prayers! What sweet little blessings :c)
Shower1-9
Nathan and Willow holding hands :c)
Shower1-27
Here's my photolife girls.
Shower1-15
My friends Jennifer and Hannah
Shower1-10
I still call her Taco, even though that was from our highschool vball days..
Shower1-34
And Miss Lynn.. gotta love miss Lynn :c)
Shower1-31
These girls hooked Isaiah up with some great gifts.. makes me even more excited for my little man to be here! Less than 2 months now!
Shower1-18

Thanks t0 everyone for coming and celebrating with me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ashley, you look amazing! Wish I could have been there! Love you! Mom

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP