Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nichole's Family Pics

Hey all!
I'm grateful to be at my desk typing this post to you. We had another bout with tornadoes last night, there are several areas around us that got hit pretty bad. I remember giving my step-dad a hard time when he built a storm shelter in our backyard years and years ago because it would take up precious space in our already big enough back yard. Well I can tell you now that Ray and I are grateful that we moved into a house that has a storm shelter in the garage. Our neighbors don't have one, so they always have and open invitation to ours (along with their 2 kids). Then I was at my friend Melanie's house before the storm, they don't have a shelter, so they came over as well. So we had 6 adults, 4 kids (and baby Isaiah :c) ready to pile in this small shelter if needed.. so grateful we didn't have to! But it was good time spent with great friends.

Speaking of great friends.. here's another one and her wonderful family :c)
Nichole had her family in town last weekend so we went to the Famers Market in OKC for some fun family pics. I've been blessed to be able to spend time with these guys, so I enjoyed getting them in front of the camera.. enjoy!

FamilyPics-1

FamilyPics-3

FamilyPics-2

FamilyPics-5

FamilyPics-4

FamilyPics-9

FamilyPics-6

FamilyPics-7

FamilyPics-8

FamilyPics-11

FamilyPics-10

FamilyPics-12

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP