Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Kellye&Dane's Wedding

I'm so excited to get to share with you the Beaver wedding!
That's right.. actual photography work (for the most part I'm fully up and running again)!
Kellye & Dane married April 30th at the beautiful Christ the King church in Nicholas Hills. I started the day with them at the salon as Kellye, the bridesmaids, and moms got their hair and makeup done.
2year-5
There was lots of laughter with so many family and friends around
2year-2
Even Dane showed up to surprise Kellye with a gift
2year-4
Here's the thank you..
2year-3
Back at the church, Dane received his gift from Kellye
2year-11
And I shot details..
2year-9

2year-1-2
Then it was on to the first look..
2year-15
Love these moments :c)
2year-16
Then outside for some gorgeous portraits!
2year-19

2year-18

2year-21
One of my second shooters, Gay, captured this shot that I just love :c)
2year-20
The girls had a blast
2year-23
and the little ones shined in front of the camera!
2year-24
What a good looking crew!
2year-25
During the ceremony, my second shooter Belinda was up top capturing shots like this..
2year-28
While I was in the front getting images like this
2year-29
and this!
2year-30
The cake was a huge, tiered, gathering of delicious cupcakes.
2year-26
Not that this couple needed any help with sweetness.
2year-31
And with the last name Beavers now making them one,
2year-7
Kellye and Dane are off to live this life together. Blessings to you guys!
2year-32

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP