Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Throwback Post-Beckham Miles

I want to share with you the first baby for me to shoot completely from womb to 1!
Beckham Miles is the son of my good friend, Michelle, and I am so grateful to have been along for all these moments! I usually get a lot of comments on Beckham's pictures because #1, he's adorable, and #2, Michelle can style a shoot! She comes up with location and look, I just shoot the beauty that is there! Take a walk back in time with me and see this little man's progression!
Maternity shoot: Paseo District
0826-57
Newborn Session: Home
-83-Edit
3 month: Mitch Park
2-28-8c
6 month: LifeChruch.tv NWOKC Campus
beck6m-12
9 month: Lake Hefner
beck9m-39
1 year!: Downtown OKC
Vert7

Vert6
I love the 'hope' behind these two
blog-2
Mommy time
Vert4
Family time
Vert5
Onto the birthday cake!
Vert2
I think he liked it!
Vert1
And now he's on a sugar high...
blog-5

Happy Belated Birthday Beckham! I'm sad I have to miss your party :c(
Thanks for a full year of great images!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP