Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Massive Catchup-Dont' Hate!

Okay, so before I leave you again for 2 weeks, I thought I would catch you up on the last 2-3 weeks. I try to share every session with you, but I make sure that I get pictures edited and out before I start blogging, and it seems to stay caught up these last couple weeks I've just had to skip the blogging. But here's a catchup post with sample of what I've been working on! I apologize for not being more consistent, but now we can move forward..

Henry's 1 Year: Will Rogers Park
1Year-1

1Year-38
Mayor Newborn: Home
MayerNB-29

MayerNB-38
Aleksa 6 Month: Will Rogers Park
Aleksa6m-14

Aleksa6m-37
Addalynne Newborn: Home
AddalynneNB-19

AddalynneNB-23
Mai 1 1/2: Mitch Park
MaiFall-65

MaiFall-136
Kellye and Dane's Engagement: Downtown
Engaged-38

Engaged-63

Engaged-136

Engaged-146

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP