Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Bero Family

Meet the Bero family.
My lovely friend Sydnie married into this family over 4 years ago, and since the family was in town to celebrate her husband Jeremy's and his twin brother Josh's birthdays, they thought it was a great time to get some pictures! We walked around Mitch park on an unusually warm Oct. evening-
The beautiful family
Class-4
Ms. Bero and her children (there's even a couple more missing... they live out of state!)
Class-22
I love this couple :c)
Class-15

Class-26

Class-30

Class-44

Class-48
The park was a gorgeous mix of colors!
Class-61
Love these
Class-76

Class-73
The girls of the family
Class-82
Twins, bros, buds..
Class-98
And we can't forget this little cutie!
Class-108
The end
Class-86

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP