Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sunsets and TV's

Ray and I aren't really big into gifts.
For each big event, I usually end up telling him what I thought about buying for him (it's the thought that counts, right?).
Snowboard, smoker, camping gear.. whatever his latest interest is.
But I never buy it, and life goes on.
This year, I followed through on my idea and actually purchased a present.
Our first anniversary, we bought a house. Our second anniversary, we went to Dallas.
On our third anniversary, without speaking about it, we both bought each other gifts.
As you can see below, we both purchased stereotypical male/female gifts, which made this male and female happy!
His gift to me-Flowers & Chocolate: My gift to him- TV
Vert2
But after my purchase for him, we still had to take it back to get the right size (which of course, was bigger!).
Here is Ray before he shaved the stash one day earlier than planned (thanks boys of Chesapeake!)
3ann-1-2
After we exchanges presents, Ray took me to dinner at RedRock.
3ann-4
We got there in perfect time to watch an amazing sunset!
3ann-1-3
Couldn't resist capturing the scene..
Vert1
A toast to a great night
3ann-10
and happily ever after.
3ann-6
I love this man

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP