Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

i love lifegroups!

You've recently seen my photo life group (photolife.tv) in action on a shoot,
here we are at our weekly meetings held at my house!
This week we were blessed to have abi of abi ruth photography come speak to us, share her story, and some beautiful scripture. Did I mention I love my lifegroup?


These are the weekly brownies I...um, we.. love to devour!

Abi rocked our meeting in some stellar shoes!

We talk business, photography, passion, and life.

The gorgeous Abi.. thanks so much for coming!!


I am so blessed by these people!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://echophotoworks.blogspot.com/2010/03/pyrus-calleryana.html


for when you CAN view blogs lol

Belinda said...

I love our group too!!!

~abi~ said...

ashley, i love this post! and not just because it shows off my shoes! haha! your group was a huge blessing to me! i feel completely honored that you guys had me come and speak! thank you!!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP