Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another baby shower, by yours truly

I hosted a baby shower on Saturday for my friend Contessa's soon-to-be grandson.
Like I said in a previous post, it is baby shower season! I was blessed to have attended 2 showers prior to this one to have some ideas to pull from.

Here's mom-to-be and Tabias (I just realized he's going to be an uncle!).

The family, plus a few.

Since I was busy hosting (always a bigger job than imagined!), Tabias was my photographer. Here's the set up.

Tabias and me-

I just think this shot is funny... Honey is on the other side of the glass wanting so badly to be inside!

This is the kind of picture you get when you give a kid your camera

Or this craziness... don't even know what this could be..

Sorry I didn't document more, but I thought seeing the party through a little kid's eyes was fun!
Have a great rest of the Sunday.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP