Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

a rainy sunday

its been raining for days
but that doesn't get me down.. i like the rain

esp. when it's a sunday, with football on, rain outside, and you sleep on the couch.
that's my favorite sunday
today ray and i enjoyed a sunday with out plans.
i ran in the rain with my dog (honey's first experience with this.. she loved it :c)
had 2 different friends over that i got to visit with.
listened to a good sermon at church.
finished my football weekend with watching dallas play (i went to a highschool game on friday, watched the OU game last night at fox & hound, and today's game on my couch)
i made a delicious and healthy meal with the greenest peas ever (from trader joes of course)
now i'm going through pics, and soon we'll be grocery shopping.
okay, so maybe you didn't want to know all that, but i just wanted to say, i enjoyed my day :c)

here's a pic of honey from a run we did last weekend in the park. she loves to run along the edge of the weeds and get her nose all covered with pollen. i love this dog.
i hope you enjoyed your sunday as well!
(ps. all photos from my i phone)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP