Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow Day!

Well, I'm going to break my trend this year of only doing only 4 posts in a month... hooray!
We took a family trip to Albuquerque this past weekend and prepared for snow out there, but it turns out we saw more of it here in Oklahoma! Last week we had a nice snowfall on a Tuesday, then yesterday we had another pretty snow. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take some pics of my sweet 18 month old boy, so we dressed in our gear (his new coat from Gap that I got for $13 and my ski pants that I haven't put on for 2 years now!).  After we played in the snow, we came into some fresh backed blueberry bread and a warm fire, it was a really special morning with my son :c)02-20-5
Can't leave out this girl, she enjoyed the snow as well
02-20-22
Best buds
02-20-36
Love this profile shot
02-20-41
It was such a pretty snow!
02-20-53
My big guy trudging through the drifts
02-20-57
uh, don't know if he's learned what to do in front of a camera..
02-20-65
Yup, he's clueless..02-20-66
Here I told him to catch a snowflake on his tongue :c)
02-20-67
Us two
02-20-81
Then one more time without the nose rivers
02-20-82
He finished off with some puddle play in the the front, I just loved the shadows here.
02-20-90

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful shots! the black-and-whites are my favorites!

ashley o. said...

Thanks Hannah! I fell in love with the contrasty black and white when I saw it!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP