Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mia Rings the Bell!!

You guys know this sweet face :c) I'm so happy to be able to post the pics form Mia's bell ringing ceremony (It's a ceremony they do at Childrens Hospital when cancer treatment is complete and scans are clear!) She is one happy girl to be living the cancer free life :c)
11-16-3

Isaiah was happy to just wash his hands...
11-16-12

Mia loves her some Sydnie (can you believe their gorgeous blue eyes!)
11-16-13

The bell
11-16-20
One prayer of many said over the past 15 months
11-16-34

It's official!
11-16-42

Such a sweet staff who supported the family the entire way
11-16-50

Isaiah took notes during the ceremony
11-16-58

Mia's beads of courage, each one stands for something; chemo, a transfusion, a night in the hosp, etc
11-16-63

Here's the list of what this precious girl has been through in a little over a year
11-16-64

But now it's time to celebrate!!
11-16-74

We enjoyed a post party complete with a balloon release
11-16-84

Bye bye balloons, bye bye cancer
11-16-86
I can't express how much we love this family, what an awesome example of faith they've been in these tough times. The McDowells have been an inspiration to many other cancer families and anyone who's heard their story. A bus of highschoolers came to the bell ringing because they have been praying for through this entire time. Mia's Transplant Smiles made it on the news, her picture was on the Today Show, and soon she will be part of a commercial for Joy Jars. I love that they can take a devastating diagnosis, like cancer, and kick it in the butt! Thank you for all of your prayers, and please keep it up that she remains in remission!
11-16-94
" />

1 comment:

O rings said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP