Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Mai's Pre-K Session

I've been shooting this sweet family since Micah and Xuan got married... now their daughter is in Pre-K ... crazy! We met up at the Myriad Gardens and captured these beautiful shots!
MaiPreKBlog-1

MaiPreKBlog-2-2

MaiPreKBlog-3
I love how this turned out.. quintessential girl :c)
MaiPreKBlog-4

MaiPreKBlog-5
Family time!
MaiPreKBlog-8

MaiPreKBlog-7

MaiPreKBlog-9

MaiPreKBlog-11

MaiPreKBlog-12

MaiPreKBlog-13

MaiPreKBlog-1-2

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP