Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Laura & Trent's Wedding

Congratulations to Laura and Trent! An old high school friend of mine, Trent, tied the knot with his love last Saturday at the Silo in Tulsa, OK. I had the pleasure of shooting their stunning wedding.
 
The details (so thoughtfully put together by Laura)
Laura&TrentBlog-1

Laura&TrentBlog-2

Laura&TrentBlog-4

Laura&TrentBlog-7

Laura&TrentBlog-8

Laura&TrentBlog-6

Laura getting ready to meet her groomLaura&TrentBlog-9

Love their expressions during the first look :c)Laura&TrentBlog-11
The Hamiltons
Laura&TrentBlog-13

Laura&TrentBlog-14

Laura&TrentBlog-16

Laura&TrentBlog-17

Laura&TrentBlog-18

Laura&TrentBlog-21
The girls lookin' good
Laura&TrentBlog-23
The guys goofin' off
Laura&TrentBlog-25
There were Superheros..
Laura&TrentBlog-22
and princesses!
Laura&TrentBlog-27

Laura&TrentBlog-24

Laura&TrentBlog-26
Laura was literally "glowing" as her family walked her down the isle
Laura&TrentBlog-29
and I'd have to say that Trent was too
Laura&TrentBlog-28

Laura&TrentBlog-30
I loved this "unity cross"
Laura&TrentBlog-31

Laura&TrentBlog-32

Laura&TrentBlog-33
It's official, the Mr. and Mrs!
Laura&TrentBlog-34

Laura&TrentBlog-36

Laura&TrentBlog-35
A lovely first dance
Laura&TrentBlog-37
Isaiah thoroughly enjoyed the send-off wands along with Emily and Todd (thanks to all my friends who watched him while I was shooting!)
Laura&TrentBlog-38
Congrats to the beautiful couple!
Laura&TrentBlog-39

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP