Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mia's Surgery and Sean's PET

Max-39

It's time for some prayers my friends!
Sweet Mia has now completed 5 rounds of chemo and has managed to shrink that nasty tumor by 75%! Today she will undergo surgery to remove the rest of her tumor (pray that they get every last piece!), her left kidney (the tumor is too tangled in it), and possibly her spleen (hopefully not!). Surgery will start around 10 am and last around 5 hours. Please pray for Mia, her body, the doctors and healthcare team, and that ALL of the evil tumor is removed. Pray also for protection over her right kidney, as now it will be the only one to have to deal with the chemo and radiation that comes after surgery. These are big prayers, but the cool thing.. we have a BIG GOD! Thank you all!

Also, Sean is in need of some prayers (cancer is evil!). He successfully made it through his second stem cell transplant in less than a year, which is super exciting! But yesterday he had some concerning lab work, so he's at the hospital to get a pet scan and check on if/where the cancer's at. Please pray for positive results here... he has been through so much and it would be great to have a cancer free body to prove it!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP