Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Carter's Newborn Session

Carter0mblog-4

This is Martin Carter, son of a fellow coworker at Deaconess and also one of my first wedding clients! I have been anticipating his arrival, and was blessed to be able to go photograph this sweet new life :c) enjoy-

Carter0mblog-2

Carter-11

Carter0mblog-1

Carter0mblog-3

Carter0mblog-6

Carter0mblog-5

Carter0mblog-7

Carter0mblog-8

Carter0mblog-9

Carter0mblog-10

Carter0mblog-11

2 comments:

capturedbycheryl.com said...

This was my first wedding to shoot with you. I'm so happy for them. Yay!!!!

ashley o. said...

Doesn't that seem like forever ago?! And they had so many wedding pictures up in their house, it was so cool to see our work displayed for people to remember forever :c) Love you friend!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP