Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Baby Shower #2!

Last Saturday my sister hosted my second baby shower for me! We had a really good turnout and I was so excited to have all my close friends and family around :c) Thanks to everyone for coming!

Here's a shot of my aunt guessing my belly size pretty much right on!
shower2-1
They certainly 'showered' us with a good supply for little Isaiah!
shower2-2
A former coworker and friend, Eilene
shower2-4
Friends Michelle and Beckham
shower2-3
College buddies Trista, Dre, and Belinda
shower2-7
My friend Juliana and her friend
shower2-5
Neighbor and friend Kristin (also mom of 3 who helped me register, thanks!)
shower2-6
My family that surprised me! Aunt Roxanne and cousins Anna and Terra
shower2-11
Friends Ashley, Mia, Sydnie, and Beth
shower2-8
+ our 3 boys all due within a month of each other (with Isaiah first)!
shower2-10
Friend Rachel (also with a baby in there... only not as far along)!
shower2-9
My stepmom Darla, sisters Bailey and Kacey, and mom.
shower2-13
Sisters! Judy, Bailey, and Kacey
shower2-14

I am so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing women :c)
Thanks Kacey for putting this all together!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP