Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jayde's Downtown Senior Session

Here is the rest of Jayde's Senior session. Besides taking some really awesome photos, I also enjoyed watching Jayde as she so comfortably posed in front of the camera and her mom tried to hold back tears watching her beautiful girl. It was a gorgeous afternoon, and the downtown area made the perfect backdrop for this Mustang senior to shine!

Love her smile :c)
blog-1
But she can also rock the no smile
blog-3
I loved this black jacket
Vert2
And she loves Dr. Pepper, so we had to incorporate!
Vert6
America's next top model?
blog-4
Love this shot
blog-5
So I worked it several ways :c)
Vert1
Her next outfit looked great against this red.
Vert5
And also fit in well with the field!
blog-6
Love the light and color in these pictures
blog-7
and eyelashes... always a love of mine!
blog-9
Isn't she stunning?
Vert3
and not just because she shaves her legs..
blog-10
Onto the blue..
blog-11
Her eyes, the scarf, the door.. yum!
blog-13
I thought her hair color was beautiful as well
blog-14
Cute headshots
Vert4
of a beautiful girl. Good luck in your future Jayde!!
blog-15

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP