Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Vintage Guthrie Wedding

In a few hours, on this beautiful January day, I will be heading out to second shoot a wedding with my good friend Cheryl! I enjoy getting these opportunities to see her and shoot some beautiful weddings :c) I realized I had never shared my last wedding we shot together in December. It was such a beautiful, classy wedding held at the Sand Plum in Guthrie (the same place my sister will be getting married at, only in a different room!). Without further ado..

The stunning dress fit in well with the location
C&A-2
Loved this beautiful birdcage veil.
C&A-4
The bride got all of her bridesmaids custom antique jewelry
C&A
And her own was absolutely stunning
C&A-9
The groom was busy preparing himself
C&A-5
Getting every piece in place
C&A-6
and looking mighty dashing himself.
C&A-8
You can tell the bride thought so...
C&A-11
The details were beautiful
C&A-12
and the ceremony sweet
C&A-14
but their love for each other was unmistakable!
C&A-15
Sweet embrace
C&A-17
I just love this image!
C&A-16
A little dip fun
C&A-18
All of the sudden the December sky turned purple, which made the perfect backdrop for this beautiful cake!
C&A-20
And check out this cool cup that they both can drink out of!
C&A-21
Love their tenderness towards each other..
C&A-19
The bride really pulled off the antique look, changing into this stunning dress for the exit!
C&A-22
and exiting in this pimp car!
C&A-23

Excited for some more shooting tonight! I hope you guys enjoy this beautiful Friday!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP