Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Coles Famliy Pics

Last Saturday I was blessed to shoot my first family session of the year, the Coles. I work with Allison at Deaconess, you may remember me mentioning her on here for a prayer request. Last fall Allison's husband Sean was diagnosed with lymphoma cancer, shortly after his 30th birthday. He started his chemo as soon as they received the diagnosis and recently they did a PET scan to check the progress. It was not what they were hoping for. This Monday they started a new, pretty intense, chemo regimen. So we wanted to sneak in some family pictures before all this started. We were blessed to have such a beautiful day on Saturday to be shooting outside, and once we got away from the windy park, it really wasn't that cold by they lake. I hope that you enjoy the pictures of this precious family!

ColeFamily

ColeFamily-2

ColeFamily-4

ColeFamily-5

ColeFamily-3

ColeFamily-6

ColeFamily-7

ColeFamily-9

ColeFamily-13

ColeFamily-11

ColeFamily-12

ColeFamily-15

ColeFamily-10

ColeFamily-14

ColeFamily-8

Sean and Allison are on a journey that they did not ask for, but now they are forced to deal with. Under these circumstances, some people will turn their anger on God, but it has been the most beautiful thing to watch as these two have grown even clsoer to God. Sean was baptized the day after this shoot, and I am tearing up right now thinking about it. As a nurse, honestly, I sometimes struggle with praying for healing. But for Sean, I am praying for a miraculous healing as a child of God. I believe in a big God, who can do big things, and that He is being glorified through this all. If you want to join me in this prayer, it is greatly appreciated. Thank you and thank God

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP