Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hidden in the depths of the P&S...

When I bought my point-and-shoot camera, I though, 'I'm a photographer, I'm used to uploading photos, I'll keep this up good'.
Well, today I went to pull 2 pictures off of my camera from a night out with friends this weekend, I realized I had not connected my camera to the computer since this summer! Yeah, there's 'keeping it up good'! So here's a few pictures from the past half year that I wanted to share with you :c)

First, our night out with Matt and Juliana Friday night.
DSCN0640
Ray and I on Friday
DSCN0641
I remember planning to post these on here, but this is actually a picture from the wedding my friend Chainey and I shot in Mexico.
DSCN0558
A beach shot
DSCN0556
In our van transport, we enjoyed our driver!
DSCN0554
Next up was the Tipton chruch picnic!
DSCN0571
See the excitement?
DSCN0569
Mom, Summer, and I
DSCN0572
Gotta love the dime toss!
DSCN0573
The next day we took a trip up in the hills of Blue Hills
DSCN0597
Family and friends in the back of the truck
DSCN0596
Headed up the hill
DSCN0598
To enjoy the beauty God created in central Kansas (don't mind my confused face).
DSCN0602
My sister, cousin and I had to sneak in a laughing picture
DSCN0606
Beautiful sisters!
DSCN0632
Weird friends
DSCN0630
Gorgeous group members
DSCN0625
Fabulous friends
DSCN0624
and an amazing husband :c)
DSCN0620

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP